You are a committed self-starter interested in working as a consultant in a team environment, alongside global experts, to strategize, design and implement actionable solutions for our clients in development finance through a diverse range of projects.
You demonstrate an excellent academic and/or professional track record, excel in problem-solving, bring a passion for international development and an entrepreneurial spirit.
International Financial Consulting is a boutique firm of global experts working with development finance institutions around the world on a wide range of challenges, from strategy and governance to the design and marketing of financial instruments. We combine senior expertise with data-driven insights and customized advisory services to help our clients realize their full potential as catalysts for development, trade, and economic growth.
We know what it takes to run successful public-policy based institutions. Our core competency is in institutional development, including strategic planning, evaluation, policy formulation and programming, product innovation, governance systems and risk management. We have extensive experience across all areas of development finance, including trade, export and investment, development finance and climate finance.
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment where opportunities span the globe. Our consultants are leaders in their field and motivated professionals who are focused on providing top tier advice and innovative, but workable solutions to our clients.
We are always on the lookout for star players who have the ability to identify, communicate and develop practical solutions.
For more information, please visit: https://www.i-financialconsulting.com.
· Bachelor's degree and excellent academic record required; advanced graduate degree a plus.
Preferred areas of study and experience include: Business Administration, Policy, Political Science, International Relations, Finance, Economics
· Previous work experience (including internships) with international consultancies, financial institutions or development agencies preferred
· Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking to present information in an insightful and structured manner (written and verbal)
· Strong data visualization skills
· Demonstrated ability to work with a team and perform in an entrepreneurial atmosphere as a self-starter
· Excellent time and project management skills, attention to detail, ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
· Sensitivity to the political and cultural environment of international public agencies or similarly complex environment
· Willingness to travel
· Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English – fluency in additional languages a plus
As soon as possible
Deadline for applications:
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Candidates selected for interview will be invited to test their consulting skills through case questions, and to discuss their interests and experience.
Your application should include your resume, a letter of motivation highlighting your experience, and professional reference letters or other materials showcasing your qualifications, if available.
Please send your application to email@example.com stating in Subject: Application for Consultant.
International Financial Consulting Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diverse applicants.